The RetroTINK-2X returns in it's Pro form! Everything that was great about the original is back plus new improvements and features:
- Professional injection molded enclosure
- Inputs: Component, S-video, Composite (shared with the green jack)
- Output: Digital Video
- Automatic format detection: NTSC, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M*, NTSC-443* and SECAM*
- SCANLINE mode
- Adjustable comb filtering for Retro (notch) and Video (2-D comb)
- USB firmware upgrade capability - no special tools needed
- Note: includes microUSB cord for power. Due to the many different types of plugs, we don't include an AC adaptor. The 2X uses an advanced power supply filtering circuit and is tolerant of virtually any USB source. Best would be the port on your TV or display if you have one.
*PAL-M, NTSC-443 and SECAM auto-detection and support have been implemented in the firmware but only limited testing has been done due to the inavalibility of these devices in the US.
NOTE: All Pros ship with the original v1.0 firmware. The v1.0 firmware contains the necessary code for the factory to program the anti-piracy measures and perform QC checks. Upgrade to the latest version here: https://www.retrotink.com/post/retrotink-2x-pro-firmware-update-v1-1
N64 S-Video cable option is only for NTSC consoles. You need a special PAL S-Video cable and a N64 with S-Video support.
(**As of October 30, 2020, the free upgrade promotion for the S-Video Cable has ended. If you wish to purchase the Insurrection Industries S-Video Cable, please visit Insurrection Industries.)