The RetroTINK-2X returns in it's Pro form! Everything that was great about the original is back plus new improvements and features:
- Professional injection molded enclosure
- Inputs: Component, S-video, Composite (shared with the green jack)
- Output: Digital Video
- Automatic format detection: NTSC, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M*, NTSC-443* and SECAM*
- SCANLINE mode
- Adjustable comb filtering for Retro (notch) and Video (2-D comb)
- USB firmware upgrade capability - no special tools needed
- Note: includes microUSB cord for power. Due to the many different types of plugs, we don't include an AC adaptor. The 2X uses an advanced power supply filtering circuit and is tolerant of virtually any USB source. Best would be the port on your TV or display if you have one.
*PAL-M, NTSC-443 and SECAM auto-detection and support have been implemented in the firmware but only limited testing has been done due to the inavalibility of these devices in the US.
N64 S-Video cable option is only for NTSC consoles. You need a special PAL S-Video cable and a N64 with S-Video support.
- Sega Genesis and PS1/PSOne composite video generates off-spec signals and may not work correctly. For Sega Genesis, we recommend the HD Retrovision Cables. For PS1, we recommend a PS2 with good quality component cables.
- We do not recommend the use of Elgato capture cards with our products and cannot provide technical support for Elgato equipment.