Subscribe below or follow me at @retrotink2 to get a notice when the devices are in stock!
Zero-lag analog transcoder to convert RGB video to component video.
- Supports 240p/480i/288p/576i/480p/720p/1080i and custom resolutions
- 1x SCART input
- 5x RCA output (Y, Pb, Pr, Left, Right)
- microUSB power input with noise filtering and overcurrent protection
- Rec. 601 conversion matrix
- Limited time - special edition Greg Collins 3D printed case included with order
The RGB is super easy to use. Connect your SCART input source and RCA component video cables to your display. You'll need to find a micro-USB power source for the device. The RGB2COMP uses very little current (<100mA) and has robust power noise filtering so just about any USB source should work great.