Subscribe below or follow me at @retrotink2 to get a notice when the devices are in stock!
Zero-lag analog transcoder to convert RGB video to component video.
- Supports 240p/480i/288p/576i/480p/720p/1080i and custom resolutions
- 1x SCART input
- 5x RCA output (Y, Pb, Pr, Left, Right)
- Rec. 601 conversion matrix
- Limited time - special edition Greg Collins 3D printed case included with order
- Power: microUSB input with noise filter and overcurrent protection. You will need to supply a microUSB power cord and adaptor. The RGB2COMP uses minimal power so a 500 mA phone charger is sufficent. The best source would be the USB port on your TV/monitor.
The RGB2COMP is designed to be a no-frills, plug-and-play, high quality transcoder. Simply plug in your RGB source to the SCART input and RCA component video and audio cords to the output jacks. Power the device with a microUSB adaptor and you are done!