Analog transcoder to convert RGB video to component video.
- Pick between injection molded or Special Edition Greg Collins 3-D printed enclosure
- Supports 240p/480i/288p/576i/480p/720p/1080i and custom resolutions
- 1x SCART input
- 5x RCA output (Y, Pb, Pr, Left, Right)
- Rec. 601 conversion matrix
- Note: includes microUSB cord for power. Due to the many different types of plugs, we don't include an AC adaptor. The RGB2COMP uses an advanced power supply filtering circuit and is tolerant of virtually any USB source. Best would be the port on your TV or display if you have one.
How to Use
The RGB2COMP is designed to be a high quality transcoder that is extremely simple to use.
Plug in a microUSB power source. The RGB2COMP is low-power device and any microUSB power adaptor or USB port should be sufficent.
Connect the SCART input and the RCA component outputs. Power up your source and set your display to accept component video.